Friday, March 18, 2011

Dinner Time!


Dippin the chicken.  Nothing more redneck than prepping food on a tailgate in the garage.

Our hero Chris

Caught You..I made a small pizza for the kids

Since I knew they probably wouldn't eat my prosciutto pizza (another of Ree's recipes)

A little dessert.  There's no Budweiser in the recipe, I promise.

The perks of mom baking
We were all snowed/iced in.  So what do neighbors do?  Make french toast for all!  I think this was day 3 or 4 of being trapped, can you tell?
Me catering

No no no!

Pizzookie Night!
If I stare at them they will bake faster
Neil is my ice cream scooper


Wall Lah!





1 comment:

  1. How fun! It's great to see how the kiddos have grown. Looks like your cooking skills have improved greatly since college. I think the last time I had something you cooked it was chicken something and the chicken was hard as a rock. Have you made PW butter chicken? IF not, you have to make it! Keep posting pictures, it's great to see everyone.
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete